Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Winter

A lapse of 3 mths a very cold winter Alex seems to prefer the cold for showing, Shari is with Mel in Perth and both are happy she can now win points for her CHAMPIONSHIP. House almost finished with gardens and fences complete looking GOOD. My brother from Perth and Sharon have both visited I have been down to Adelaide with Shaz some very good retail shopping great bargins in that industry.
Demi passed away 3 weeks ago sad for John to lose her at 16, both Priscilla and Splash are having babies to Alex due end of July. Thinking I would like to go to World Dog Show in 2011 as its in Paris, I am going to China and Hong Kong as well will be a busy year. I have returned to W.W. good while it lasted (not going)will miss the fruit and nut bread at Gloria`s that lead to my needing to AGAIN lose weight. All the kids 5 and their kids 14 (ages 4-22) are well doing different things some just starting school 1 doing year 12 and 4 already left doing college ect.
Need to go do a bit will update with babies have arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment