Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Spring is here

Spring today heha winter gone I HOPE Splash had 3 black boys(again 2 last time)they are now going on 6 weeks very busy and active cute as. Priscilla had 2 girls and 2 boys all black going on 5 weeks still with mummy but starting to have dinner.I have purchased a white girl BLONDEY now 16 weeks to come live with us at Vivara she has settled in very well now sleeping with the others and not in my bedroom and actually walked on a lead today for the 1st time. Alex and I are going to Adelaide next week for there Royal, no shows after that for him as I am growing him back into pants.He has won another runner up in group this last month having been awarded now over 300 points. I am then off on hols to China and Hong Kong the end of this month.Nice to be doing Non Doggy Things. Will hopefully have a play with Blondey and also keep a black baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment